The British SUV is the first vehicle to win three awards – Car of the Year, World Car Design of the Year and World Green Car. The announced was made at the New York International Auto Show today by journalists from more than 20 countries.
The awards are a big win for electric vehicles that are starting to cut into gasoline and diesel vehicle market.
Some quick features of the SUV:
- Smart Settings use artificial intelligence algorithms to tailor I-PACE to individual driver preferences
- Wireless over-the-air updates to ensure customers always have the latest software
- All-wheel drive performance from twin motors with a combined 400Hp and 696Nm delivering 0-100km/h in 4.8s
- 90Kwh Lithium-Ion battery provides 234 miles EPA range(470km WLTP) with navigation that ensures range-optimized routing
- Is designed from the ground up as an electric vehicle with a body that is highly aerodynamic and interior space for five adults and luggage
BestspokeEV aluminum architecture delivers Jaguar’s most torsionally rigid body structure with 50:50 weight distribution
- Rapid public charging from 0-80% in 40 minutes
The car delivers excellent performance in an environmentally friendly way with the latest safety features and functional practicality.
Design wise is a beautiful car and of the best-looking crossover out there.